- Class size is a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 12. We reserve the right to cancel class if we don’t meet our class minimum.
- There are no class refunds after 3 days of the start of class for any reason.
- Make up policy: Two make up classes per 12 weeks semester are allowed. Payment due dates are the first day of the 12 weeks semester or 4 weeks series if you prefer to pay monthly. Make up classes do not roll to the next semester or next 4 weeks series. At the end of each 12 weeks semester parents will be given two weeks to make up missed classes.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation require 24 hour notice in order to qualify for receiving a make up class. Cancellation without a notice (no show) results in no make up class offered.
- Transferring classes to another student is allowed.
- We offer 5% siblings discount and 10% referral discount.
- The Renaissance Child cannot be held responsible for damaged clothing. Art can be messy. Please send your child in clothing that is okay to get messy. Even with aprons, (which are provided) accident’s can still occur.
- Parent or caregiver must provide an emergency contact in case of drop off. If you plan to drop off your child and someone different will be picking up, this will need to be submitted in writing upon drop off.